Mobile Home Financing
Let's Begin Your Mobile Home Loan Application Process
When it comes to mobile home financing in Florida, Easy Mobile Homes has you covered. Let's begin your mobile home loan application process by clicking the “Start My Application Process". Click the 'Continue My Application' button to continue an application that was previously started.
Ready to start your application? We'll need to know your:
- Social Security, Tax ID Number, or Matricula Consular de Alta Seguridad
- Estimated purchase price or estimated refinance payoff amount
- Initial investment (down payment, land equity, or trade value)
- Home information (year and number of sections)
- Proposed home site (zip code, land or site rent payment)
- Name of Seller, Retailer, or Realtor
Easy Mobile Homes is a retailer for 21st Mortgage Corporation, a full-service lender specializing in mobile home financing and manufactured home loans. Underwriting, origination, and servicing are all done in house. That means there are no hassles with minimal wait times. We provide competitive rates for affordable housing, whether you're buying for the first time or looking for a better refinancing package.
Our manufactured and mobile home loan programs include:
- Fixed rates
- No pre-payment penalties
- No land required
- Financing for homes located within a Park or Community
- Financing for new and used manufactured homes
- Permanent or nonpermanent foundations
- Primary, Secondary, Investment, and “Buy-For” (purchase for someone else)
- Closing costs and most third party fees may be financed
- Used Manufactured Homes (person-to-person) type transactions must be ready for immediate occupancy. Move-In Ready condition at permanent location required. No Rehab loans available or financing available for homes that have to be moved.
Our Manufactured and Mobile Home Financing and Credit Guidelines include:
- Loans are not available in the following states: AK, HI, MA, and RI. Land/Home loans are not available in the following counties in the state of IL: Cook, Kane, Peoria and Will.
- Loan Amount – minimum loan amount is $22,000 for person-to-person lending and $14,000 if you are purchasing from a retailer.
- Down Payment Requirement* – as little as 0% of the purchase price on primary residences. Buy-For and Investment Properties require a minimum of 20% down. Down payment requirements typically range from 5% to 35% depending on overall credit quality, collateral type, and occupancy type. Down payment may be in the form of cash, trade, or land equity.
- Loan-to-Value Ratio is calculated by dividing the sum of the home, land, and land improvements minus the down payment, trade-in allowance, and other credits by the sum of the value of the home, land, and land improvements.
- Credit Score Requirements – No minimum credit score required for most states. Equity loan programs are available for applicants scoring less than 575 with a minimum 35% cash, trade, or land equity typically required.
- Consolidation/Cash Out Loans – Requires a minimum 600 credit score. Consolidation and Cash Out loans are not available in TX.
- Bank Repossessions/HUD Foreclosures – We do not provide financing for foreclosed or repossessed properties that are being purchased from another lender, including HUD.
- Debt-to-Income Ratio is calculated by dividing your total debts by your income. If this ratio is greater than 43%, you may still be eligible for a loan but additional documentation may be required.
- Collateral – We may lend up to 100% of the overall home and land value. Most applicants are required to have 5-35% down payment. Credit quality, loan affordability, occupancy type, and collateral type will ultimately determine your loan-to-value or down payment requirement.
- Age of Mobile Home – In most states, no restrictions apply. AL is limited to 20 years or newer. ME is limited to 2008 or newer. MS is limited to 1999 or newer. NY is limited to 1995 or newer.
- Escrow for insurance and taxes is required for all loans.
- Property that is not on a paved road may require a larger down payment or lower loan-to-value. Properties with a shared well may not be financed unless the well is located on property that is pledged as collateral.
- Private Mortgage Insurance(PMI) -Mortgage insurance is not required on any 21st Mortgage loan. This can save you up to hundreds of dollars per month..
- Terms* purchase and refinance terms up to 23 years.
- Interest Rates* typically range from 5.99 to 11.99% depending on overall credit quality, age of home, collateral type, occupancy type, loan amount, and loan-to-value ratio.
Meeting the above guidelines does not guarantee approval. | State restrictions may apply.
* Rates and Credit Guidelines are subject to change without notice.
A. The 'Start Application Process' button will take you to the log-in page. If you have not registered with us before you will need to create an account to fill out an application. Once you have completed your application, a mortgage loan originator will contact you with a decision on your application.
A. Yes! You can do so by selecting the 'Save & Continue Later' button that is located throughout the application. You may resume completing your application by logging into your account and click the 'Continue An Application' button.
A. The 'Save & Continue Later' button should be used in the event that you wish to quit and continue the application at a later time. The information will be saved for 60 days. You have 60 days from the start of the application to complete it.
A. 21st Mortgage takes stringent measures to protect your personal information because we know privacy is a concern for all consumers. Once you complete your application it is encrypted for transmission and then kept secure with industry-leading security servers.
A. Please call (833) 809-3056